I’m so sorry I haven’t posted on here for a few days, since I have been ill, I have not been able to move much so typing an entire review was out of the question. Apparently I have a virus says the doc but I have never heard of a virus that makes you feel like jelly and as though all of your bones are broken!
Anyway on the plus side I am feeling better and have a review to do possibly sunday afternoon (I have work tomorrow and sunday) The review will be on a book called The Bet, I am enjoying it so far but it can always change! I have also been writing more well not the last few days but before I was ill I exchanged emails with a lovely woman who has given me much inspiration and advice on writing, so since then that is what I have been working on. I have another book I will soon be reading and reviewing so look out for that in the next few weeks.
So this was just a small quick update of what is to come and to let you guys know why there hasn’t been much activity on here. I hope you’re all well!
Thank you very much to abigailrobynbrown for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It is an award passed on by bloggers to new blogs worth reading (blogs with less than 200 followers). It’s very exciting to be nominated, and in turn to nominate others!
Recipients of the Liebster Award must:
- LIST 11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU.
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED OF YOU (BY THE BLOGGER THAT NOMINATED YOU).
- NOMINATE 11 OTHER BLOGS FOR THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD AND LINK TO THEIR BLOGS.
- NOTIFY THE BLOGGERS OF THEIR AWARD.
- ASK THE AWARD WINNERS 11 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER ONCE THEY ACCEPT THE AWARD.
11 Facts About Me:
- I’m addicted to Dr Pepper
- I read on average 2/3 books per week
- I have seen every episode of Criminal Minds
- I named my cat Thor after The Almighty Thor
- Blue is my favorite colour
- I never swear
- I’m not a morning person
- The one thing I hate most is washing the dishes
- My favorite animal is a monkey
- I could live on candy floss
- If I could live anywhere it would be Hawaii
Answers To Questions Asked by Abigail Robyn Brown
- What is your favourite book? My favorite book is either Beautiful Disaster or Remembering Love
- If you were stranded on an island, what would be the three things you would choose to have with you? If I were to be stranded on an island, I wouldn’t choose things to have with me. I would choose not to be stranded in the first place haha. If I knew I was going to an island where I would be stranded for say a week then I would take a book one I have never read before so I can sit in suspense for a while, a crate of Dr pepper and a fire making kit as I have no idea how to make one!
- If you could meet anyone in the whole world who would it be? Nate Ruess, he is too cool!
- Facebook or Twitter? I don’t have facebook so I have to say Twitter, I left facebook nearly 4 years ago since I was fed up with silly people posting things for attention and the constant arguments people had on there. Twitter is a way better place!
- Favourite subject in school? English for the learning and Geology for the fun I had with all my friends in there!
- Best place you have ever been to? The best place I have ever been to was probably Bude, a little town in cornwall the beach as so pretty and the town was just so small and cute.
- Chocolate or Sweets? Totally depends on my mood if its a cold day then chocolate and if its a warm day sweets 🙂
- What made you start your blog? I have wanted to start a blog for ages to review books, share my love for reading and also just keep track of the books I have read ect. I’m so glad I have as its been so much fun so far!
- Last song you listened to? Walk The Moon – Iscariot
- What is your guilty pleasure? As bad as it is my guilty pleasure is reality tv, Geordie shore. As awful as it is it does make me laugh at how stupid and careless these people are.
- What do you love about blogging? The thing I love most is knowing people have read my blogs and I have got my opinions out there!
11 Questions For My Nominees:
- Who is your idol?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- Favorite band/artist?
- If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- You’re deserted on an island somewhere and have 3 celebrities with you, who are they?
- Last person you spoke to?
- What made you start your blog?
- Favorite tv programme?
- Your favorite quote?
- Best advice ever given?